TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
As per earlier reports, the Apple new iPad will be launched in India on April 27. The third generation tablet of Apple will be available for a price in India of Rs 30,500 to Rs 50,900 depending on the variant. The tablet will be available in white or black colors as per the user's choice.
Price of new iPad in India
- 16 GB: Rs 30,500
- 32 GB: Rs 36,500
- 64 GB: Rs 42,500
Wi+Fi + 4G models:
- 16 GB: Rs 38,900
- 32 GB: Rs 44,900
- 64 GB: Rs 50,900
Bharti Airtel has launched the first 4G network in Kolkata last week. The high speed network will be launched in Bangalore, Chandigarh and Pune in near future. The iPad 3 or new iPad will not be compatible with this network as the 4G networks in India are using a different spectrum. The ones used by the tablet are supported only by few carriers in Canada and US.
Already, this problem happened in Australia soon after the launch and Apple was prompted to refund the affected buyers. Also, in Britain complaints have started arising. This leaves the customers to buy the new iPad in the Wi-Fi only model in India.