TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
As per earlier reports, the Apple new iPad will be launched in India on April 27. The third generation tablet of Apple will be available for a price in India of Rs 30,500 to Rs 50,900 depending on the variant. The tablet will be available in white or black colors as per the user's choice.
Price of new iPad in India
- 16 GB: Rs 30,500
- 32 GB: Rs 36,500
- 64 GB: Rs 42,500
Wi+Fi + 4G models:
- 16 GB: Rs 38,900
- 32 GB: Rs 44,900
- 64 GB: Rs 50,900
Bharti Airtel has launched the first 4G network in Kolkata last week. The high speed network will be launched in Bangalore, Chandigarh and Pune in near future. The iPad 3 or new iPad will not be compatible with this network as the 4G networks in India are using a different spectrum. The ones used by the tablet are supported only by few carriers in Canada and US.
Already, this problem happened in Australia soon after the launch and Apple was prompted to refund the affected buyers. Also, in Britain complaints have started arising. This leaves the customers to buy the new iPad in the Wi-Fi only model in India.