TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
After Apple's new iPad, Amazon and its upcoming tablets are in the rumor fire. The rumors on this are bouncing to and fro with little consistency. This means that either Amazon is very good in maintaining secrets about the upcoming Kindle tablet or it is very bad at it. Either way, its stirring the expectations as there is no stable idea on what is happening.
An older report stated that Amazon will release a 9 or 10 inch tablet, a successor to the Kindle Fire soon. Now, a Taiwanese report states that the company is working on 3 new tablets. It also claims that these tablets will be launched by the end of this year.
It mentions some details about these tablets. As per the report, Amazon will launch a 7 inch low end model of 1024 x 4600 pixel resolution, a mid-range 7 inch tablet with 1280 x 800 pixel resolution and a high end 8.9 inch tablet with 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution.
Panasonic and LGD are claimed to manufacture flat panel displays for the 7 inch tablets. Chimei Innolux is claimed to supply the sensors and displays for the 8.9 inch model.
Users might become clueless on what to believe now. The overall expectation is a larger successor of Kindle Fire in the second quarter of 2012. Read our article on Amazon working on new Kindle Fire.