TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
If you read 'No Galaxy Nexus for Indians!', its right. Samsung has announced that it will not launch the Galaxy Nexus in India in the Twitter page of Samsung India. This is the first time that the manufacturer has denied the launch of the Nexus smartphone in the country officially.
If you are not aware, the Galaxy Nexus will be the first phone to have the Android 4.0 ICS operating system. But the announcement made now will surely rise the question of why Samsung is denying the launch of the smartphone after so many promises?
This is not the first time that a Nexus device is not launching in India. Already, the HTC Nexus One was not released in the country. Then came the Nexus S that was released in India several months after the global launch. The third one in the series is the Galaxy Nexus and it is kept away from the Indian users. Earlier, the Nexus was expected to launch in March.
There looks like there is no logical reason for this action. Samsung considers India to be an important market and claims that it gives great importance to the country. But the recent move is too disappointing. This can be due to the launch of the Galaxy S3 or The Next Galaxy. However, there is no official justification for this.
Were you expecting the Galaxy Nexus? What do you think is the reason for Samsung to deny the launch of the smartphone in India?