TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
The Galaxy Nexus is available through the Google Play US store for a price of $399 (Rs 21,000 approximately). This is the unlocked version that comes without a contract. The users can choose any network provider like T-Mobile or AT&T for the smartphone. As of now, it is available through Google Play only in US and it will be coming to the other markets soon.
Ever since this news, the Android fans are expecting quick variations in the device. The Android updates are quite sluggish in US. This is mainly due to the network testing that is done by the carriers before releasing the updates. The Google Galaxy Nexus received the Android 4.0.4 ICS update and suffered from some network issues.
As this re-launch of the flagship device, Samsung Galaxy Nexus is by Google itself, there will be no need for network testing. The updates will directly come from Google, hopefully early. The rumors indicate that the GNex will be the first one to receive the Android 5.0 Jellybean update.
The Android 4.0 ICS update is still rolling out and is picking the speed right now. But still, we have already heard a lot of chatter about the next iteration, Jellybean. The Jellybean operating system is expected to launch in June, at the Google I/O event.
If this rumor turns out true, then the GSM Galaxy Nexus will be the first phone to run the Jellybean update. Along with this, the specifications and price make this device attractive. Of course, it is a rumor and it may be faking. All we can do is hope for the best.