TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Nokia announced the Lumia 610 and Lumia 900 smartphones powered by Windows Phone operating system at the Mobile World Congress 2012 (MWC 2012) event held in February. These smartphones are still not launched in India. We have good news for the consumers who are awaiting the launch of these devices in India.
Nokia is planning to launch Lumia 610 and Lumia 900 in the country by August. The director and head of smart devices, Nokia India, Vipul Mehrotra said that the brand will be launching the two Windows Phone powered smartphones, Lumia 900 and Lumia 610 in India by July end or mid-August.
Speaking about the basic specifications, the Lumia 610 sports a 3.7 inch capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. It has a 5 MP camera, 8 GB internal storage and 256 MB RAM. It is equipped with an 800 MHz ARM Cortex A5 processor and runs on the Windows Phone 7.5 Mango operating system.
On the other hand, the Lumia 900 sports a 4.3 inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The display makes use of the ClearBlack technology of Nokia. The handset has an 8 MP camera at the rear, a front facing 1.3 MP camera, 16 GB internal storage and 512 MB RAM. This device is equipped with a 1.4 GHz Snapdragon processor and runs the Windows Phone 7.5 Mango operating system.
The price in India of these smartphones is still not known. It might be revealed during their launch. But, Lumia 610 is expected to be priced at Rs 11,000 as per the earlier reports.