TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Samsung has announced that it will launch the Galaxy S3 smartphone on May 3rd in London. It has now confirmed the usage of 1.4 GHz ARM quad core processor. The manufacturer claims that the new chip will be twice as powerful as that of the predecessor.
It will draw about 20% less power from the battery managing the power consumption of each core cleverly. This way the processor is capable of maximizing the battery life. It is dubbed Exynos 4 Quad and is based on the ARM Cortex A9 processor.
Samsung has announced that this chip is already in production and it will be adopted into the next Galaxy smartphone. Earlier, we mentioned this processor but it was speculated and not confirmed. Now, we have the confirmed news.
There is one more leaked image of the smartphone. This time its found on a Chinese website. Last week, a Vietnamese site posted a video that shows the features of the Galaxy S3. However, we cannot confirm the final design as these are leaked prototypes. The most recent leak shows the hardware home button and soft touch buttons at the front.
Samsung has also launched a teaser website and trailer for the Galaxy S3. It had a countdown timer on the website for the launch on Sunday and then posted the trailer on Monday. With the launch, we can come to know about all the features in it.
Is this the image of the Galaxy S3? What features you think it will have? Please do share your opinions through the comments section below.