TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Samsung Electronics has sent an invite to the media stating that it will be announcing a Galaxy device on August 15. No other information regarding the launch was revealed. We are not aware if the brand will launch a tablet or a smartphone.
Samsung launched the Galaxy S3, its flagship smartphone in May and is expected to launch the Galaxy Note 2 phablet at the IFA 2012 event on August 30. So, a tablet launch is a worthy guess. Still, we need to wait for more information regarding this.
During the Mobile World Congress 2012 that was held in February, Samsung announced the Galaxy 10.1 tablet. Though it has been over five months since the announcement, the tablet is still not launched in India. Interestingly, the industry sources claim that the device will be launched on August 15.
As the name indicates, the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet has a 10.1 inch touchscreen display. The tablet has a 1.4 GHz dual core ARM Cortex A9 processor. Galaxy Note 10.1 has a 3 MP camera with autofocus and LED flash at the rear. It also has a 2 MP front camera for video calling. It is based on the Android ICS operating system.
The 10.1 inch display is equipped with the S-pen capabilities. Check how the S Pen can be effectively used on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.