TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Yet To Name Candidate For Pathanamthitta Which Houses Sabarimala Temple
- MSD Opens Up On 2013 IPL Fixing Scandal
- 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched In India — ABS With EBD Is A Standard Feature
- Samsung All Set To Launch The Galaxy S10 5G On April 5
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Holi 2019: Akshay, Kriti Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Katrina Kaif's Holi Look
- Factors To Consider Before Buying Schengen Travel Insurance Policy
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet to be launched on August 15
Samsung Electronics has sent an invite to the media stating that it will be announcing a Galaxy device on August 15. No other information regarding the launch was revealed. We are not aware if the brand will launch a tablet or a smartphone.
Samsung launched the Galaxy S3, its flagship smartphone in May and is expected to launch the Galaxy Note 2 phablet at the IFA 2012 event on August 30. So, a tablet launch is a worthy guess. Still, we need to wait for more information regarding this.
During the Mobile World Congress 2012 that was held in February, Samsung announced the Galaxy 10.1 tablet. Though it has been over five months since the announcement, the tablet is still not launched in India. Interestingly, the industry sources claim that the device will be launched on August 15.
As the name indicates, the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet has a 10.1 inch touchscreen display. The tablet has a 1.4 GHz dual core ARM Cortex A9 processor. Galaxy Note 10.1 has a 3 MP camera with autofocus and LED flash at the rear. It also has a 2 MP front camera for video calling. It is based on the Android ICS operating system.
The 10.1 inch display is equipped with the S-pen capabilities. Check how the S Pen can be effectively used on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.