TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Earthquake Of Magnitude 4.0 Hits In UP's Muzaffarnagar District; Tremors Felt In Delhi-NCR
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Airtel Tops 4g Download Speed; Jio Offers Best Consistent Quality
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Airbus A380 To Be Discontinued In 2021
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
- 10 Pointers To Note To Successfully Claim Tax Exemption On HRA
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
Samsung to launch Galaxy Note 2 on August 30
In May, Samsung made all the heads turn towards its Galaxy S3 smartphone. Now, the brand seems to be all set to launch the next version of the Galaxy Note phablet called the Galaxy Note 2. Earlier, this device was expected to be launched in October. Now, the phablet is reported to be launched on August 30.
As per the Korean Digital Daily, the brand is planning to hold an Unpacked event for the Galaxy Note 2 just like the Galaxy S3. It is expected to be held on August 30, a day before the debut of the IFA expo in Germany.
The Galaxy Note was the first phablet and it has a gigantic 5.3 inch high definition Supr AMOLED display. Its successor it reported to have a 5.5 inch flexible display with a resolution of 1680 x 1050 pixels.
The Galaxy Note 2 is believed to make use of the Exynos 5250 processor that is based on the ARM Cortex A15 architecture. It has a much faster graphics engine to offer superior performance. The upcoming phablet is also expected to have a 1.5 GB RAM for un-interrupted performance. It is rumored to sport a 13 MP camera at its rear with enhanced imaging sensor.
The Galaxy Note 2 phablet is expected to be powered by the Android 4.1 Jellybean operating system that will be rolled out from mid July. This is expected to be a stiff rival to the Apple iPhone 5 that is reported to be launched in September.