TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Samsung Galaxy S3 is launched and all the rumors regarding it have vanished. Now, its time to welcome the rumors about the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Earlier this month, we mentioned that Samsung will be launching the successor of the Galaxy Note in October. At that point of time, we did not have much information regarding the upcoming device. The source that revealed the information knew only the name of the device and its launch date.
A Korean online newspaper has revealed some details about the next Galaxy Note. As per the web publication, Samsung will launch the Galaxy Note 2 with a 12 MP camera, 5.4 inch display, Android 4.1 Jellybean operating system and many other exciting features. Interestingly, the Galaxy Note 2 is rumored to have a flexible OLED screen.
There is no information regarding the price of the device or its launch date. The earlier rumors state that the phablet will be out in October. But, we can't trust rumors until there is some official confirmation. The previous rumors state slightly different specifications such as 8 MP camera and 5.5 inch screen.
If the rumors are to be believed, we will get to see a blurrycam or leaked screenshot of the device soon. Samsung announced the flexible displays at the Consumer Electronics Show 2012 (CES 2012). The brand mentioned that it will launch a smartphone featuring this flexible OLED screen this year.
What is your thought on the Galaxy Note 2? What features do you like it to have? Please share your thoughts through the comments section below.