TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Its been almost a year since Samsung launched the Galaxy Note. As of now, over 7 million units are sold across the world. Samsung has plans to sell over 10 million units. The phablet has fetched incredible success to the brand. This has made Samsung to start working on its successor, the Galaxy Note 2.
There are not much information about the upcoming device but still rumors claim that they know its name and when it will be launched. The rest of the information remains a mystery. The Galaxy Note 2 could be inspired by the Galaxy S3 that was launched last month. So, we can expect it to have the features like SmartStay, S Voice, S Beam and others.
It is rumored that the Galaxy Note successor will have a slightly larger display of 5.5 inches with a resolution of 1680 x 1050 pixels. The Super AMOLED display will be more power efficient. Before the announcement of the Galaxy S3, rumors stated that it will have an Exynos 5250 processor. Now, the rumor passes on to the Galaxy Note 2 as it is power and performance efficient.
The phablet will feature an 8 MP camera with improved image sensor and lens for better quality videos and images. The RAM capacity will be increased to 1.5 GB and the international version will have the 4G LTE connectivity by default. Coming to the design, the Galaxy Note 2 will be similar to the Galaxy S3.
The launch date, specifications or the name are not confirmed by Samsung officially. But still the rumors claim that the handset might be launched in October. May be, this will be a competitor to the Apple iPhone 5 that will be launched in September.