TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Samsung Galaxy S2 price drops by Rs 6,000
Samsung Galaxy S2 19100 was launched around June 2011. Now, the smartphone has got the official Android ICS update. This will be delayed in India but we can expect it soon. The smartphone as the name indicates is a flagship model of the Samsung Galaxy series. The handset has good features and specifications. It has attracted many of the users as the others in the Galaxy lineup. Currently, many others like Galaxy Note and Galaxy S3 are creating buzz in the industry.
Saholic.com is an online shopping portal that sells mobile phones, smartphones and tablets. It also offers special deals and offers on some of the gadgets. The actual price of Galaxy S2 is Rs 36,150. But Saholic is offering the handset for a price in India of Rs 30,000 which is about 17% discount.
The smartphone has a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Plus display and is powered by Android Gingerbread operating system. It has an 8 MP camera and a 2 MP secondary camera for video calling. It has many useful features like Flash 10.1 support, TouchWiz 4.0 UI and Social Hub.