TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The next Galaxy phone, the Samsung Galaxy S3 is in the rumor fire for quite sometime. It is going to the launched on May 3rd. A lot of details about the smartphone are revealed in rumors. First we saw the display size, then the design with a home button and many more.
Now, the popular screen protector manufacturer, Colorant has revealed the dimensions of the handset. The company has released the Ultimate Screen Guard (USG) protector for the next Galaxy. Its design is in favor of some of the rumors regarding the phone's size and shape.
The screen protector was overlaid it on several other devices to know the size of the handset. It was placed on the original Galaxy S2. The protector was larger than the 4.3 inch display. Even when compared with the 4.7 inch HTC One X, the protector turned out to be large. This ensures that the Galaxy S3 will have a 4.8 inch display.
The shape of the screen protector supports the design in the rumors as well. It has a dedicated menu button below the capacitive touch button of the HTC One X. This confirms the presence of the physical home button as rumored before.
Anyhow, the Samsung Galaxy S3 will be launched on May 3rd in London. After its launch we will come to know the real specifications. Stay tuned to your updates about the Galaxy S3.