TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The Galaxy S3 is due to launch in a few hours. However, the rumors are still pouring in regarding the flagship smartphone of Samsung. The last we heard about it is that it will feature a 4.8 inch display. This is in contrast to the 4.6 inch display that the rumors claim.
The screen protector of the Galaxy S3 was overlaid on the smartphones like Galaxy S2 and HTC One X to know its size. The protector was larger than the 4.7 inch HTC One X. This shows that the display of Galaxy S3 is 4.8 inches. This was not the only information revealed. There in an anonymous tip stating that the Galaxy S3 will be available in two color options.
It seems like Samsung will be ditching the black option and release the handset in white and dark blue colors. The source clarifies that this is not the first time that the manufacturer has chosen the blue option. Even the Galaxy Note smartphone was released in carbon blue and ceramic white for AT&T. These variants of the phablet are available across the world. So there is no surprise in the company selecting these two colors for the Next Galaxy.
The Samsung Unpacked Mobile event 2012 will be held today in London to launch the Galaxy S3 smartphone. The smartphone is obviously the spotlight of the event, but what else will the company launch besides this is highly expected.
Read the full specifications of Galaxy S3.