TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Samsung Galaxy S3 was launched on May 3rd at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked 2012 event in London. The smartphone created a lot of buzz and many rumors were circulating all over the net. The handset will be releasing in India in early June.
The company launched several accessories for its flagship phone as well. The Wireless Charging Kit is one of the accessories launched for the Galaxy S3. It is a very useful especially during travel. The handset was rumored to have the wireless charging feature. It can charge itself wirelessly from a distance of 1-2 meters.
If you were waiting to pick your piece of the Galaxy S3 soon after its launch for the wireless charging feature, then you will have to wait. As per a mobile accessories retailer, the official accessories of Samsung that were shown off at the launch event last week will not be available until months after the release of the phone.
Samsung has not come up with a reason for the delay. It is to be noted that the brand has recently formed an alliance with Qualcomm regarding wireless charging. So, we can expect the company to modify the charging kit.
Samsung does not have the best record when it comes to coinciding the device releases and accessory releases at the same time. The same delay happened even with the Galaxy Nexus and the car dock addition.