TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
After such a long wait, Samsung unwrapped the curtains off the Galaxy S3 smartphone yesterday. The handset is the flagship smartphone of the brand. It is the successor of the Galaxy S2 that was very successful. The new phone has a range of interesting features.
The manufacturer claims that the smartphone is inspired by nature. As its is designed keeping nature in mind, it is styled like a pebble. It has the S Voice, a Siri like feature that will recognize the voice and understand the need. It lets users to share any moment with ease.
If you are wondering when the smartphone will be launched in India, here is the answer for it. The Samsung Galaxy S3 will be available in India from June first week. The handset will be launched in Europe on May 29th. Its MRP will be Rs 38,000 and it will have a street price of Rs 34,000 approximately.
The Galaxy S3 will be a great competitor to the HTC One X. There are two reasons for this. Both the handsets fall in the same price range and they both are equipped with quad core processors. Those who seriously want to consider the Samsung phone will surely put an hold on the HTC One X.
However, the price in India is still not confirmed officially by Samsung. They claim that they will not reveal any information regarding the smartphone until it is released in the country. What do you will be the price of this smartphone? Will you buy one for yourself? Let us know your thoughts through comments.