TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Last month, Samsung Galaxy S2, the best smartphone of 2011 received the Android ICS update. Now, Samsung seems to release the operating system update for the Galaxy tablets. The brand has not officially confirmed this but sammobile.com reports that the company will be upgrading the Galaxy series tablets with Android 4.0 ICS from the next month.
Though the news is not official, it is expected that the first stage of roll out will happen in the next month. The users in Korea and Europe will be receiving the ICS update at first. The users in the other countries will also receive the update in the near future. It seems like Samsung will follow the same pattern of rolling out the ICS update for the tablets.
The operating system upgrade is expected to make the devices work faster, improves the battery life and adds new features to them. The Galaxy tablets that will receive the ICS operating system are Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0, Galaxy Tab 7.7, Galaxy Tab 8.9 and Galaxy Tab 10.1. Both the Wi-Fi and the Wi-Fi + 3G models are eligible for the OS upgrade.
However, we will have to wait for the official information from Samsung to know how many devices will be upgraded and in what order the update will be released. The updates are expected to start in July but they will continue rolling out till August.