TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Samsung Gear Orbis Smartwatch To Be Powered By Exynos Processor
In an earlier report, GizBot mention that Samsung is planing to release its new Gear smartwatch, dubbed as Gear Orbis (also known as Gear A), in the second half of this year supporting the mobile payment feature.
Samsung has not officially acknowledged about its next Gear smartphone, but has given few aspects of the user interface of the upcoming smartwatch. The developer SDK of the watch has revealed its user interface along with some specs and design.
Now, Twitter account of Samsung Exynos have just given a look at another part of the UI and also confirmed that the Orbis will be powered by an Exynos processor. Samsung Exynos tweeted that, "using your Heart Rate, your Exynos-powered #wearable can deliver accurate training information to help you improve."
The tweet also shows up an image that accompany a circular image of an app measuring hear rate, that could be possible that this is the UI for the heart rate function on the Gear A.
Furthermore, other specs includes a 1.18 inch circular display with a resolution of 360 x 360 pixels, Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity, a heart rate sensor, a digital crown and a rotating bezel ring.