TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung, LG and Sony Coming up with Google-branded Nexus Smartphones in Fall 2012?
Numerous reports citing Wall Street Journal story in May suggested that multiple Nexus devices will be released this year. Although, no update was provided on the same since then.
However, recently, the tech world is again swirling an information regarding receiving a tip from a report that leaked Japanese carrier DoCoMo’s fall lineup, which includes three possible Nexus devices.
Rumored devices on the list include the Samsung Galaxy Nexus 2, Sony Xperia Nexus and LG Optimus Nexus. Earlier reports predicted that five Nexus devices would be released in the market this year, out of which, Nexus 7 tablet and Nexus Q have already been unwrapped by the Android creator. Hence, analysts are predicting these rumored smartphones as other three devices.
While, the specs of LG and Sony Nexus smartphones are still not revealed, however, when it comes to the successor of Galaxy Nexus, a lot of reports are surfacing speculating what the device would look like.
According to a SamMobile report, the upcoming Nexus smartphone will sport a 4.65 inch display, a dual core 1.5 GHz processor (1.2 GHz processor in Galaxy Nexus), an 8 MP rear camera, a 1.9 MP front facing camera (as opposed to the 5 MP and 1.3 MP cameras in the 2011 model). Furthermore, the 2012 edition of the Nexus smartphone will have a micro SD card slot, pointing to the possibility of memory expansion.
Moreover, the next Nexus smartphone will run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS out of the box.
Well, if the rumors turn out to be true, it would be an interesting to witness, how Samsung, LG and Sony will differentiate their own Android flagship models with the Google-branded Nexus device.