TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Samsung Nexus 2, Google Nexus 7 32GB show up in Carphone Warehouse Listings
While rumors regarding the next Nexus smartphone – Galaxy Nexus 2 are rife, CarPhone Warehouse of U.K. has suggested a couple of interesting facts about the smartphone through a leaked screenshot.
According to a DroidLife report, the screenshot revealed by the inventory system of the British retailer reveals an accessory of a 32GB version of the Nexus 7 tablet and the Galaxy Nexus 2 smartphone.
First, it shows a Invisible Shield for a device called the Samsung Nexus 2, which could be the next version of the screen protector accessory called Invisishield kit used in the original Galaxy Nexus.
The second one creates waves of excitement as it is the 32GB variant of Google Nexus 7. As of now, the Nexus tablet is available only in 8GB and 16GB versions that do not have a micro SD card slot for expandable memory support. Hence, for those consumers who are looking for increased memory capacity, this will be a boon.
Moreover, Amazon and Nook have released their new versions in 32GB at low price tags.