TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 LIVE — 'Surgical Strike' On Poverty, Assures Rahul Gandhi
- IPL: Match 5: DC Vs CSK — Live Updates
- What Is Rahul Gandhi's NYAY Scheme For The Poor?
- India's Chandrayaan 2 To Carry NASA's Laser Instrument To Moon
- INRacing — India’s First Homogeneous Racing Simulator; A Must-Try For Motorsport Fanatics!
- Badrinath- An Ode To Pilgrimages And Spectacular Natural Splendour
- PeeCee Lets Her Hair Down With Nick In Miami!
- What Is West Nile Fever?
Samsung set to Unveil Windows 8 devices on October 15
Every company seems to be in a hurry to launch gadgets featuring Windows 8, the upcoming OS version from Microsoft. Though Microsoft is launching Windows 8 officially on October 26, Samsung is certainly not waiting for that to announce their Windows 8 based devices. Sources report that Samsung is all set to launch Windows 8 gadget by October 15.
The company is planning for an event with the theme around ‘Windows 8 Experience’. As per the sources, the company may unveil two ultra thin ultrabook models as part of their ‘Framing the Future’ campaign. A press invite has already been issued by the company to the media and the event is expected to happen in a museum.
However, the company has not disclosed many details in to these models featuring Windows 8 OS. There are also increasing speculations around Samsung planning to launch Galaxy S3 Mini shortly. Apple is preparing to launch iPad Mini and as per the industry observers, this may push Samsung to launch Galaxy S3 Mini ahead of their schedule to gain the first mover advantage. The company did that with their Galaxy S3 launch too, which was done prior to Apple iPhone5’s launch.
Lenovo has already unveiled the Yoga 13 tablet featuring Windows 8. It seems that there will be a host of companies announcing Windows 8 based laptops and tablets in the coming few weeks. There is high expectation round the corner for Samsung’s upcoming Windows 8 based ultrabooks.