TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Snapdeal to Introduce 90 Minutes Return/ Replace Policy Very Soon?
Indian e-retailer Snapdeal has collaborated with a supply chain company Gojavas to launch 90 minutes reverse pick up deal, which is available now in 15 cities. This service is such that, users can return or replace their orders within 90 minutes.
Moreover, both the companies looking to expand this service to 300 cities in the next 3 to 5 months. Previously, Snapdeal said, that they will provide 4-hours delivery across 10 cities in next few months.
Also, GoJavas is an Indian supply chain solution provider that was founded in 2013. It serves around 30,000 consumers per day in 85 cities and has clients such as Jabong.com, Fabfurnish, Healthkart, Yepme and Lenskart.
On the event, Ashish Chitravanshi, Vice President Operations, Snapdeal, said, "Snapdeal and gojavas have been working together to augment the logistics ecosystem in the country by bringing innovative customer-focused solutions."
He added, "The 90-minute reverse pick-up facility is a continuing collaborative effort to design insightful logistics solutions that strengthen our supply chain infrastructure. Our association helps us create unique offerings basis Snapdeal's insights into customers' everyday shopping needs and gojavas' understanding of logistics and delivery challenges, with the ultimate focus on delivering customer delight."