TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Sony is prepping to launch the latest addition to the Xperia series in India. The Xperia P will be launched next week in India. The sources familiar about the topic say that the smartphone will be launched in the last week of May. It will be available for a price in India of Rs 26,000.
The smartphone was announced at the Mobile World Congress held in late February. Xperia U was also announced at the same time. Recently, we saw that the Xperia U and Sola are available for pre-order on online retailer sites like Flipkart. However, Sony has not announced the Sola handset officially.
The Xperia P is powered by Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. It has a 4 inch display that is scratch resistant with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. The handset has an 8 MP camera with LED flash and auto focus. The phone is equipped with a 1GHz processor and has an internal storage of 16 GB.
The Xperia P has the floating touch display technology that lets the users to scroll through the web pages without touching the display. Users can hover their fingers close to the display and it will recognize the gestures and perform the required action.
The brand has started scheduling the Android ICS updates for the Xperia series smartphones. The first one in the series, the Xperia S will get the operating system update by the end of May or in early June. Previously, Sony has listed the schedule of the ICS update roll out for all its devices.