TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
With a series of tariff plans that the mobile users are receiving since recent past months, all mobile handset users are evidently now getting a lot to choose from before getting a plan. There are Vodafone's campus pack for college students and Unlimited voice calling from MTS as cheap as Rs. 199 and still more. There is also a recent price cut that adds an advantage to the Reliance internet users.
Moreover, Tata Docomo has recently launched a true Unlimited Plan for its CDMA post-paid customers. The plan offers the users to enjoy unlimited local and STD calls to fixed lines or any mobile network across India. In fact, the plan just costs Rs. 1,299 per month.
Not only that but the network provider is also offering a free 3GB data usage and there is a 3000 messages to local and national numbers which comes along with the power pack. However, if the 3000 messages get exhausted, Docomo will start charging Rupee 1 for local and Rs. 1.50 for national and Rs. 5 for international message. Further, Rs. 0.30 will be charged per MB of data usage.
On the sidelines of the launch Ramakrishna S, Chief Operating Officer, Andhra Pradesh Circle, Tata Docomo stated saying that the move focused on making the brand relevant to the high value customers.
Stay Tuned to GizBot for more updates.