TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
With a series of tariff plans that the mobile users are receiving since recent past months, all mobile handset users are evidently now getting a lot to choose from before getting a plan. There are Vodafone's campus pack for college students and Unlimited voice calling from MTS as cheap as Rs. 199 and still more. There is also a recent price cut that adds an advantage to the Reliance internet users.
Moreover, Tata Docomo has recently launched a true Unlimited Plan for its CDMA post-paid customers. The plan offers the users to enjoy unlimited local and STD calls to fixed lines or any mobile network across India. In fact, the plan just costs Rs. 1,299 per month.
Not only that but the network provider is also offering a free 3GB data usage and there is a 3000 messages to local and national numbers which comes along with the power pack. However, if the 3000 messages get exhausted, Docomo will start charging Rupee 1 for local and Rs. 1.50 for national and Rs. 5 for international message. Further, Rs. 0.30 will be charged per MB of data usage.
On the sidelines of the launch Ramakrishna S, Chief Operating Officer, Andhra Pradesh Circle, Tata Docomo stated saying that the move focused on making the brand relevant to the high value customers.
Stay Tuned to GizBot for more updates.