- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Sports ISL 2019-20: I don’t need to prove anything to anyone, but myself: Jeje Lalpekhlua
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
UTC Partners HCL To Provide Security Solutions In India
UTC Building and Industrial Systems India, is one of the largest provider of building technologies, and is a unit of United Technologies, has announced a new collaboration with HCL to provide security solutions for customers in the India.
With this agreement, HCL will work with UTC Building and Industrial Systems India to distribute best-in-class video surveillance, access control and building management solutions for customers.
HCL has an extensive nationwide distribution network in India enabling enhanced outreach to customers across the country. This agreement will ensure that advanced security products and solutions are readily available and distributed throughout the country, including in smaller cities.
"We are excited to work with UTC Building & Industrial Systems India," said Bimal Das, Joint-President, Enterprise Products Distribution, HCL. "UTC Building & Industrial Systems' global expertise in building security and innovative products, coupled with HCL's distribution network, will drive substantial traction in the Indian market. We are confident that this relationship will ensure a smarter, safer India."
The security products distributed by HCL will cater to diverse industries, including manufacturing, hospitality, IT, ITES, BFSI, aviation, travel and logistics and oil and gas, among others.