TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
UTC Partners HCL To Provide Security Solutions In India
UTC Building and Industrial Systems India, is one of the largest provider of building technologies, and is a unit of United Technologies, has announced a new collaboration with HCL to provide security solutions for customers in the India.
With this agreement, HCL will work with UTC Building and Industrial Systems India to distribute best-in-class video surveillance, access control and building management solutions for customers.
HCL has an extensive nationwide distribution network in India enabling enhanced outreach to customers across the country. This agreement will ensure that advanced security products and solutions are readily available and distributed throughout the country, including in smaller cities.
"We are excited to work with UTC Building & Industrial Systems India," said Bimal Das, Joint-President, Enterprise Products Distribution, HCL. "UTC Building & Industrial Systems' global expertise in building security and innovative products, coupled with HCL's distribution network, will drive substantial traction in the Indian market. We are confident that this relationship will ensure a smarter, safer India."
The security products distributed by HCL will cater to diverse industries, including manufacturing, hospitality, IT, ITES, BFSI, aviation, travel and logistics and oil and gas, among others.