TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Will HTC One S launch with 1.7 GHz processor in India?
HTC launched the One series handset, One S in Taiwan with an over clocked 1.7 GHz dual core processor. This sets a rumor that the Indian version of the handset will also have a similar one. Earlier, the phone was believed to have a 1.5 GHz dual core processor. Now, after the launch in Taiwan, the handset is speculated to have a 1.7 GHz processor even in India.
One S runs on the Android 4.0 ICS operating system. It has a dual core Snapdragon S4 Krait processor with Adreno 225 graphics. It sports a 4.3 inch display that is protected with Gorilla Glass. It is one of the thinnest smartphones in the market.
It sports an 8 MP camera that can shoot snaps of great quality. It also has a front facing camera to facilitate video calling. Like the other One series phones, the One S will come bundled with the Beats Audio.
HTC One S is expected to launch in India on June 8th for Rs 33,000 approximately. As we mentioned before, this is not the officially confirmed price of the handset. The online retailer, The Mobile Store has listed the handset for a price in India of Rs 33,000. It claimed that the MRP is accurate, but we have to wait for the official announcement to know its exact price.