TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
HTC One S to launch on June 8 for Rs 33,000
HTC One S will be available in India from June 8th. An online retailer, The Mobile Store is selling the smartphone for a price in India of Rs 33,000. According to the listing, the MRP of the One S is Rs 33,000. HTC will make the announcement regarding the smartphone's launch in India this week.
In April, we reported that HTC will launch the One S smartphone in India in May. The One S is a lighter cousin of the high end One X. The One X and One V were launched last month in India. Both are Android ICS powered smartphones.
The One S will run the Android ICS operating system. It will be equipped with a dual core 1.5 GHz processor. It has an Adreno 225 graphics processing unit under the hood. It has a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display. The Gorilla Glass screen is scratch resistant.
It sports an 8 MP camera that can shoot snaps of great quality. It also has a front facing camera to facilitate video calling. Like the other One series phones, the One S will come bundled with the Beats Audio.
The price in India of the HTC One S is still not confirmed by the brand. Hopefully, the MRP that is claimed by The Mobile Store is accurate. Let us wait for the official announcement to know the actual price.
What do you think about this price? Will the One S cost RS 33,000? Are you interested in this Android smartphone? Please do share your thoughts in the comments section below.