TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Yet To Name Candidate For Pathanamthitta Which Houses Sabarimala Temple
- MSD Opens Up On 2013 IPL Fixing Scandal
- 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched In India — ABS With EBD Is A Standard Feature
- Samsung All Set To Launch The Galaxy S10 5G On April 5
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Holi 2019: Akshay, Kriti Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Katrina Kaif's Holi Look
- Factors To Consider Before Buying Schengen Travel Insurance Policy
Xperia S smartphones: Overheating causes flaw in display
Sony Xperia S is following the Apple's new iPad. The Apple device was subjected to overheating related issues and some of the users claimed that the tablet got hot after some time of usage. Now, Sony Xperia S is undergoing such issues. Some of the smartphones seem to have a display flaw as the screen gets a yellow tinge after the handset turns warm.
The brand has addressed this issue stating that they have identified the yellow tinge on the display. This is limited to some Xperia S smartphones and happens when the device is exposed to temperature of 40 degrees Celsius and above. Sony Mobile Communications claims that those who have such defected handsets can replace it for free with the local Sony retailer.
The smartphone is powered by the Android Gingerbread operating system and it can be upgraded to Android 4.0 ICS. It has a 4.3 inch high definition display, 1.5 GHz processor and a 12 MP camera. It also has a 1.3 MP front camera for video calling. The handset will be available for a price in India of Rs 30,000.
Read our article on Sony Xperia S comes to India in April.