TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Sony Xperia S is following the Apple's new iPad. The Apple device was subjected to overheating related issues and some of the users claimed that the tablet got hot after some time of usage. Now, Sony Xperia S is undergoing such issues. Some of the smartphones seem to have a display flaw as the screen gets a yellow tinge after the handset turns warm.
The brand has addressed this issue stating that they have identified the yellow tinge on the display. This is limited to some Xperia S smartphones and happens when the device is exposed to temperature of 40 degrees Celsius and above. Sony Mobile Communications claims that those who have such defected handsets can replace it for free with the local Sony retailer.
The smartphone is powered by the Android Gingerbread operating system and it can be upgraded to Android 4.0 ICS. It has a 4.3 inch high definition display, 1.5 GHz processor and a 12 MP camera. It also has a 1.3 MP front camera for video calling. The handset will be available for a price in India of Rs 30,000.
Read our article on Sony Xperia S comes to India in April.