TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The moment we open our inbox, we can see more spam e-mails than important e-mails. These spam mails are a real nuisance and also tend to distract us. Apart from filling up our mailbox, these spam mails also aid cyber criminals in spreading malware and also help them in stealing personal information. The spam e-mails serve as easy hacking tools.
Sophos, an internet company had carried out a research on these spam mails. According to this, the top spam e-mail sending countries of the world are as follows:
1) India ( 9.3 %)
2) U.S.A ( 8.3 %)
3) South Korea ( 5.7 %)
4) Russia ( 5 %)
5) Indonesia ( 5 %)
6) Italy ( 5.9 %)
7) Brazil ( 4.3 %)
8 Poland ( 3.9 %)
9) Pakistan ( 3.3 &)
Pakistan, which is the numero uno in terrorism related activities is at the 9th position here, which is really strange.
Recommended Read: 5 Most Notorious Ethical Hackers Of The World