TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
In a recent development, Bharti Airtel has announced the launch of 'my airtel' app for Airtel customers in India.
Reportedly, the new free app will allow Airtel customers across various services, including mobile, fixed line and DTH, to check their outstanding bills, recharge their accounts, make payment, activate deactivate services and raise requests and complaints.
Also the company has informed that Airtel digital TV customers can also order movies and games, without any assistance from the customer care.
Those interested to download the application, would need to logging into airtel.in/myairtel or visiting their device app store. Alternatively, users can also SMS 'myairtel' to 54321. The app can also be downloaded via a QR code.
The usual download charges depending on the subscriber data connection will apply for downloading the application as well as accessing the application.