Swami Nithyananda also known as Paramahamsa Nithyananda is a spiritual master and the founder of Dhyanapeetam, a movement of meditation. Nithyananda Swami has a huge following in India and several other countries. The website www.nithyananda.org provides all the details about his activities and preachings.
The website offers the recordings of all the events. It is claimed that one need not visit him to get enlightened. Simply visiting his website and following the activities will get you enlightened. The administrators of his website make sure they upload all the video conferences and events on sites like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. They are making maximum use of social media to promote their website.
The website has a list of programs, events and a special photo gallery that is updated frequently. There is an option for the visitors to follow him on Twitter right from his website. It is to be noted that he has about 1653 followers in Twitter and 1328 likes in Facebook.
Highlights of Nithyananda website
- The website provides over 250 ebooks related to enlightenment for free.
- It guarantees to get one relieved from diabetes in 21 days by precise and powerful kriyas.
- There is TV and Radio podcast and e-Magazine and video magazine.
- He claims to offer inner awakening though kundalini and meditation.
- There is a Kailash trip scheduled to happen between July 27th to August 14th. You can register for it right on the website.
- It is claimed that the website will enlighten anyone who visits it.
- Nithyananda is claimed to be among the top 100 spiritually influenced people in the world.
- Nithyananda TV can be watched live everyday at 7:30 AM (IST). It is broadcasted across 320 cities in 33 countries.
- He has over 10 million devotees in over 150 countries.
Have you visited the website of Nithyananda? Did you get enlightenment? Tell us your opinion in the comments section below.