TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
The Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2012 is still going on and the images of the iPhone 5 have appeared online. TGbus, a Chinese iPhone centric forum has posted four images of the supposed iPhone 5. Already, we have seen the leaked panel images.
The images show a black colored iPhone which is expected to be the next generation device. The photos clearly show that the device is redesigned. You will definitely ask the question – is this the next iPhone for real? The iPhone 5 is expected to be launched in September. As its launch is nearing, there are many rumors regarding the device.
The folks at the forum claim that the images have traces of Photoshop and they originate from US where the WWDC 2012 event is going on. The back panel of the next iPhone in the image shows that it is completely redesigned and confirms the earlier reports about the device.
The 3.5 mm audio jack has been relocated from the top to the bottom. The speaker frill is also placed at the bottom. The dock connector seems to be a bit smaller, as claimed by the previous rumors. At the back, the top left corner has the camera sensor and LED flash. Between these is a small mic for recording better quality audio for HD videos.
Is this the real iPhone 5? Or is it another rumor regarding the next iPhone? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.