TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Anonymous, the hacking group claims a new series of hacking attacks on the US websites of Federal Trade Commission (FTC). The cyber rebels claim that they have attacked the websites of consumer protection business center of FTC and the National Consumer Protection week.
Both the sites were replaced with a violent video of German language disrespecting the ACTA, Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement.
ACTA was signed by various countries recently but the presence of restrictions on the online piracy has prompted to be a growing protest movement.
A call was made to the Trade Commission to find about this issue further but it has gone unanswered. An email was also sent and it was not returned immediately. The main page of the organization appeared unaffected, claims the bureau report.