TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Anonymous hacks more US government sites
Anonymous, the hacking group claims a new series of hacking attacks on the US websites of Federal Trade Commission (FTC). The cyber rebels claim that they have attacked the websites of consumer protection business center of FTC and the National Consumer Protection week.
Both the sites were replaced with a violent video of German language disrespecting the ACTA, Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement.
ACTA was signed by various countries recently but the presence of restrictions on the online piracy has prompted to be a growing protest movement.
A call was made to the Trade Commission to find about this issue further but it has gone unanswered. An email was also sent and it was not returned immediately. The main page of the organization appeared unaffected, claims the bureau report.