TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election Updates: After 24 Years, Mulayam, Mayawati To Share Dais In UP's Mainpuri
- Loyalty matters most, says Kohli
- Tata Nexon Hybrid Or Tata Nexon EV? — Oh Blur! We’re confused!
- Katrina Called Up Varun Before Exiting From Street Dancer!
- How To View Saved Passwords On Chrome For Android?
- Gold Prices in India Stands Still Amidst Muted Demand
- Tara Sutaria Wows In Printed Separates
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Chinese relish Firewall crack with Facebook, Youtube, Twitter
Some of the internet users in China have relished the blocked websites like Facebook, YouTube and Twitter with the crack in the great Firewall. The reason for the breach in the censorship of the Firewall remains a mystery.
China blocks the foreign social networking sites fearing that it could cause instability. The SNS firms of China has offered similar products that can censor the topics that the government feel sensitive.
On Tuesday, a user of Weibo claimed that he could use YouTube without the need to breach it. Weibo is a platform for micro-blogging just like Twitter. It allows the users to share short messages and also to follow the others.
All the internet users even university students reported that they were able to connect to YouTube, Twitter and Facebook using their desktop as well as mobile phones, on Monday and Tuesday.
A 23 year old student in Shanghai stated that he has used Facebook for the first time in his life on that day. He added that all of the sudden lot of users signed in to Facebook.
The reason that caused the crack in the Great Firewall of the country is not known as the system of censoring and blocking the search results is well known and widespread. Again, on Wednesday all the websites were blocked.
Some of the Chinese users use VPN (Virtual Private Network) to bypass these blocking of sites and censoring of search terms. During the weekend, the Chinese also got the access to Google+ and flooded the page of Barack Obama, the US President. Even Google+ is blocked through the desktop but the mobile application can used to access it.