TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The Delhi High Court has refused to stay criminal proceedings against Yahoo India and has rejected the petition filed by Yahoo India seeking to stay criminal proceedings.
The Delhi High Court judge Justice Suresh Kait has not passed any orders regarding the criminal suit and will hear the case on March 1 much before the trial court hears it. In defence, Yahoo India's advocate Arvind Nigam stated earlier that Yahoo India's name was not mentioned in the complaint and also petitioned that the High Court to stay the criminal proceedings.
Yahoo India had also earlier declared that the Magistrate Court order indicted sites having objectionable content and not Yahoo India. The sites that were referred to were Zombie, Facebook, Orkut, Blogspot etc but not Yahoo India.
But all efforts from Yahoo India have gone in vain as criminal proceedings will take place against it. Reply with your opinion on the above issue in our comment section below