- Movies Charu Asopa & Rajeev Sen’s Lavish Wedding: Sushmita Sen, Her Bf & Daughters Pose With Newlyweds!
- News J&K: Encounter between security forces, terrorists underway in Anantnag
- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Criminal proceedings against Yahoo India to continue
The Delhi High Court has refused to stay criminal proceedings against Yahoo India and has rejected the petition filed by Yahoo India seeking to stay criminal proceedings.
The Delhi High Court judge Justice Suresh Kait has not passed any orders regarding the criminal suit and will hear the case on March 1 much before the trial court hears it. In defence, Yahoo India's advocate Arvind Nigam stated earlier that Yahoo India's name was not mentioned in the complaint and also petitioned that the High Court to stay the criminal proceedings.
Yahoo India had also earlier declared that the Magistrate Court order indicted sites having objectionable content and not Yahoo India. The sites that were referred to were Zombie, Facebook, Orkut, Blogspot etc but not Yahoo India.
But all efforts from Yahoo India have gone in vain as criminal proceedings will take place against it. Reply with your opinion on the above issue in our comment section below