TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
The Delhi High Court has refused to stay criminal proceedings against Yahoo India and has rejected the petition filed by Yahoo India seeking to stay criminal proceedings.
The Delhi High Court judge Justice Suresh Kait has not passed any orders regarding the criminal suit and will hear the case on March 1 much before the trial court hears it. In defence, Yahoo India's advocate Arvind Nigam stated earlier that Yahoo India's name was not mentioned in the complaint and also petitioned that the High Court to stay the criminal proceedings.
Yahoo India had also earlier declared that the Magistrate Court order indicted sites having objectionable content and not Yahoo India. The sites that were referred to were Zombie, Facebook, Orkut, Blogspot etc but not Yahoo India.
But all efforts from Yahoo India have gone in vain as criminal proceedings will take place against it. Reply with your opinion on the above issue in our comment section below