TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Apple is launching the iPad HD aka iPad 3 today at the media event at Yerba Buena Center for Arts in San Francisco, US in another one and a half hours. The CEO of Apple, Tim Cook already announced that the event will start at 10am (Local Time) following a keynote by Apple. As usual, the company has invited selected journalists and bloggers to live blog from the media event.
iPad HD has been rumored the most in the recent times. Traditionally Apple used to maintain high secrecy before product launches, but now there were many leaks about the next generation iPad and Apple TV. The tablet was speculated to have a Retina Display, bigger camera, faster quad core processor, 4G LTE network and more.
Usually Apple had avoided the live streaming of the product launches online but now they have managed to shock the web enthusiasts by allowing the live streaming of the launch of iPod music event that dates back to September 2010. They have also repeated the same in October the same year. When we expected the same to become a norm, the company went back to the old tradition for the launch of iPhone 4S and iPad 2.
Now again Apple has decided to enthrall the fans by live streaming the launch of iPad 3 aka iPad HD. To catch up with this event, bookmark the link provided below and visit it.