TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
The Mozilla Firefox has come up with another update. It seems like they are not going to sit quietly as they have released the Firefox 13, the one that was in the Beta stage well before it was scheduled to.
Mozilla launched the version 12 of the browser in April. A week later, we reported that the version 13 is available in the Beta state for download. The company is coming up with rapid released of newer versions.
The recent version was available in the beta form for over a month. After its release, users can notice two main changes. There are improvements like a new Tabs page and a redesigned home page. This new tab page will not be in white as it is a waste of the real estate. It will show nine of the most visited websites.
This is quite similar to the top sites feature on Safari browser and it was lacking in Firefox. Those who like the older blank page layout can clock on the button at the top right to access it.
Tabs on Demand feature lets users to reload a previously closed session with multiple tabs. This is smoother and it opens them as you get around to use it. It doesn't simply open all the closed tabs the same time.
The Reset Firefox feature will migrate the passwords, bookmarks, cookies and other information to a new profile and resets everything to default when the browser stops.
Interested in these features? Download the Firefox 13 from here.