TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
A group of hackers have leaked the e-mail password of the Syrian President just by using Brute Force method and guessing the password. This password according to SplashData is the worst ever password in the world. The e-mail password of the Syrian president is 12345.
In addition to this, mailboxes of the Syrian president's advisers was also hacked and e-mails leaked out. This exposes the vulnerability of e-mail accounts be it a high end one like the above or ordinary ones. One leaked e-mail revealed a document that was to be used by the Syrian President in preparing for an interview. In this document there were some confidential disclosures and statements that were to be made by the President. But all these are now out, thanks to cyber hackers.
This incident proves that cyber attackers are on the prowl and even Presidents are not an exception to cyber attacks/threats.