TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
A group of hackers have leaked the e-mail password of the Syrian President just by using Brute Force method and guessing the password. This password according to SplashData is the worst ever password in the world. The e-mail password of the Syrian president is 12345.
In addition to this, mailboxes of the Syrian president's advisers was also hacked and e-mails leaked out. This exposes the vulnerability of e-mail accounts be it a high end one like the above or ordinary ones. One leaked e-mail revealed a document that was to be used by the Syrian President in preparing for an interview. In this document there were some confidential disclosures and statements that were to be made by the President. But all these are now out, thanks to cyber hackers.
This incident proves that cyber attackers are on the prowl and even Presidents are not an exception to cyber attacks/threats.