TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Facebook: Woman Arrested for Comments on UT Traffic Police Page
Winner of the Geeta Chopra bravery award a decade back for nabbing a burglar Henna Bakshi, got recently booked on Friday, for allegedly posting abusive comments on Chandigarh traffic police's Facebook page.
The 22 year old Henna, has been booked along with another person under several sections of the IT Act at the industrial area police station based on a complaint lodged by a traffic police personnel.
Henna claims that she faced harassment while describing the process to the police to register a FIR, following the theft of her friend’s Multi Utility Vehicle on August 11, 2012. She added that the police did not contact her regarding the process of the case and that she was not provided with any satisfactory response.
While the police personnel claims that the bravery award winner has posted comments on the Facebook page of the Chandigarh Police using abusive language, she denies this and says that she tried to highlight the condition of a common man and questioned the police on their efforts in finding the vehicle.
Further, Henna adds that her comments were in general and that she did not target anyone specifically.