TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
The world's most popular photo-sharing site Flickr is all set to get upgrades & enhancements. This comes as a shot in the arm for Flickr which has had to face a lot of hardships ever since it was launched. These hardships came in the form of the takeover by Yahoo! & various redesigns that were incorporated within Flickr
But now, the going is set to become smooth for Flickr in the form of improvements, enhancements that are being worked upon. These enhancements, according to industry insiders is surely going to be a morale-booster for the beleaguered Flickr These enhancements start from the elimination of the traditional small icons & thumbnails. These will be replaced by larger thumbnails.
Even the image uploading process is all set to become much more simpler compared to the predecessor version of Flickr The pricing of Flickr has also been worked upon & Flickr will now be available for 3 months at approximately Rs 350(approximately $7).