TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The world's most popular photo-sharing site Flickr is all set to get upgrades & enhancements. This comes as a shot in the arm for Flickr which has had to face a lot of hardships ever since it was launched. These hardships came in the form of the takeover by Yahoo! & various redesigns that were incorporated within Flickr
But now, the going is set to become smooth for Flickr in the form of improvements, enhancements that are being worked upon. These enhancements, according to industry insiders is surely going to be a morale-booster for the beleaguered Flickr These enhancements start from the elimination of the traditional small icons & thumbnails. These will be replaced by larger thumbnails.
Even the image uploading process is all set to become much more simpler compared to the predecessor version of Flickr The pricing of Flickr has also been worked upon & Flickr will now be available for 3 months at approximately Rs 350(approximately $7).