TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Google Doodle marks Godzilla director Eiji Tsubaraya’s 114th birthday
Google has put up an interactive doodle today to mark the 114th birthday of special effects pioneer and legendary director, Eiji Tsuburaya. Moving on, Eiji Tsubaraya is the co-creator of Japanese block buster flick Godzilla and the creator of Ultraman.
Also, the search engine giant adds the doodle, which is an interactive game that lets one create a short monster movie by clearing 10 stages that include assisting actors in costumes, giant monsters crushing buildings, superheroes fighting alien creatures, and more.
Eiji Tsuburaya was born on July 7th on Sukagawa, Japan. He was the first son of Isamu and Sei Tsuburaya. He died on January 25 1970 (at the age 68).
He is one of the Japan's best special effects directors. Around 1940s Tsuburaya started his own special effects laboratory and later he started his own studio for visual effects, named as Tsuburaya Productions.
Meanwhile he formulated the style called as Tokusatsu, a Japanese form of live action film through his monster movies. For his work in Godzilla, he won his first "Film Technique Award.