TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Today, the Google homepage has a series of images of galloping horse. It springs to life when the play button is pressed. This is to commemorate the 182nd birthday of Eadweard J Muybridge. He is the first one behind the first ever image of galloping horse.
He is a man of various names. He began life as Edward James Muggeridge while the name on his tomb is Eadweard Maybridge. He is widely known as the latter and the creator of zoopraxiscope. It is nothing but the first type of movie projector. It was demonstrated in1879 by Muybridge. The highlights of his life are the galloping horse and a murder. He murdered a man, his wife's lover and was acquitted later.
The doodle today may not be some kind of a video doodle. Its a series of 24 photographs that play at high speed. This gives the human eye the impression that the video objects are in motion. It has the official colors of the Google logo like blue, green, yellow and red on some boxes.
More Google Doodles