TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Today, Google has posted an artistic logo to celebrate the 54th birthday of Keith Haring. The doodle uses the official colors such as red, blue, green and yellow. It is very pleasant to look at and it energizes the users at the first look.
The doodle features people dancing and celebrating. Every element in it expresses something. The first 'o' in the doodle resembles a superman, trying to fly. The dance movements can make users think for a moment. The hippies have gathered to dance and celebrate the 54th birthday of Keith Haring.
By observing the doodle carefully, you can feel the spirit of street dancing. Haring a was an artist as well as a social activist. His works reflected the street culture of New York City in 1980s. He was born on May 4th, 1958 in Pennsylvania.
Between 1980 and 1989, he achieved recognition at a global level and took part in several exhibitions. He devoted a significant time of this life to public works that carried social messages. He was diagnosed with AIDS in 1988 and he established the Keith Haring Foundation in 1989. He died on 16th February, 1990. His works can be seen in the major museums across the globe.
More Google Doodle stories