TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Google homepage today is has a music video doodle specially for the Valentines Day. This doodle is a short love story of a boy in animated fashion. He tries to woo a girl and it plays the Cold, Cold Heart classic blues of Tony Bennett's rendition of Hank Williams.
By default, it shows the boy with a Valentine on the Google logo background. After clicking the play icon on the Valentine, it plays a video. The doodle displays the message wishing everyone Happy Valentines Day. Cold, Cold Heart performed by Tony Bennett. Courtesy: Sony/ATV and Columbia Records.
This year, it not a simple and straightforward one that Google had taken in 2011. Last year it had an artwork in primary colors in which a heart was placed instead of the first O in the logo.
Usually Google used to put up some fun and interactive doodles frequently but the video ones are quite rare. Previously, 5th September 2011, there was a music video doodle to honor Freddie Mercury, the greatest rock star.
The first time a video was doodled to celebrate the 122nd birthday of Charlie Chaplin. The homepage had the YouTube video with the members of the Doodle team in a Google themed Chaplinesque scene. For the 70th birthday of John Lenon, Google had put a 32 second clip of Imagine, his most famous song.