TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
Google doodles a love song on Valentines Day
Google homepage today is has a music video doodle specially for the Valentines Day. This doodle is a short love story of a boy in animated fashion. He tries to woo a girl and it plays the Cold, Cold Heart classic blues of Tony Bennett's rendition of Hank Williams.
By default, it shows the boy with a Valentine on the Google logo background. After clicking the play icon on the Valentine, it plays a video. The doodle displays the message wishing everyone Happy Valentines Day. Cold, Cold Heart performed by Tony Bennett. Courtesy: Sony/ATV and Columbia Records.
This year, it not a simple and straightforward one that Google had taken in 2011. Last year it had an artwork in primary colors in which a heart was placed instead of the first O in the logo.
Usually Google used to put up some fun and interactive doodles frequently but the video ones are quite rare. Previously, 5th September 2011, there was a music video doodle to honor Freddie Mercury, the greatest rock star.
The first time a video was doodled to celebrate the 122nd birthday of Charlie Chaplin. The homepage had the YouTube video with the members of the Doodle team in a Google themed Chaplinesque scene. For the 70th birthday of John Lenon, Google had put a 32 second clip of Imagine, his most famous song.