TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Olympic Games, the world's biggest sporting extravaganza will officially begin in London on 27 July at 9.00 PM GMT. Google is going to the games with its doodle to celebrate the London 2012 Opening Ceremony.
The doodle depicts five athletes on the track holding the letters of the official Google logo. The Olympic disciplines that are shown on the opening ceremony doodle are swimming, running/jumping, football, fencing, javelin throw and basketball.
The 2012 Summer Olympic Games is the 30th modern Olympic Games. It will debut from July 27, 2012 and last till August 12, 2012. Over 10,500 athletes from around 204 countries are believed to take part in the sports event. From India, 142 members are participating in 13 disciplines.
With the Olympic 2012, London is the first city to host the Games event thrice. The Thanes city has already hosted the event in 1908 and 1948.
More Google Doodles