TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Robert Doisneau, the French photographer has turned 100 today, April 14th. Google has posted a collage of four of Doisneau's famous photographs as the doodle. He was born on April 14th 1012. He was noted for the lyrical approach to the street photography.
His most famous shot, Kiss by the Hotel de Ville (Le baiser de l'hotel de ville) was taken in 1950. It shows the actors Jacquers Carteaud and Francoise Delbart. This is also included in the doodle posted on the homepage.
The Tug on the Champ de Mars (Le Remorqueur du Champ de Mars) is the earliest photograph on the Google doodle and was taken in 1943. It shows two children playing at the Champ de Mars near Eiffel Tower. One kid is riding a bicycle and the other is on roller skates.
The third photo is the Three little white children, Parc Monceau (Trois petits enfants blancs, parc Monceau) taken in 1971. This has the image of a woman on the foreground. It has three kids in white jackets walking at the background.
The last but not the least in the doodle is the Dog on Wheels (Le Chien a Roulettes) from 1977. It shows a dog whose hind legs are attached to wheels. It seems to be waiting on a Paris sidewalk. Two woman are seen chatting at the entrance of a liquor store.
All these four photographs are on the Google search homepage of all countries. The search results page will show only the Kiss by Hotel de Ville photograph. While he died on April 1, 1994 at the age of 81, he left 450,000 photos behind.
More Google doodle