TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ‘Voter ID More Powerful Than IED,’ Says PM Modi After Voting In Ahmedabad
- IPL 2019: RR vs DC — Highlights
- Audi's 'The Debriefing' Is A Hilarious Avengers Ad
- Arbaaz Khan On His Wedding With Giorgia: 'Maybe I Will'
- Nintendo Switch Budget Model Likely To Be Launched By The End Of 2019
- ICICI Bank Launches Insta Auto, Two-Wheeler Facility
- Why UTI Cases Are High In Summer
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Google Drive and Gmail Updated with Earth Support and Improved Search Options
Google has pushed a number of new features for its cloud storage service – Drive and email client – Gmail. The search engine giant has added new features that will help users to find, organize and view places as in Google Earth to Drive and has updated Gmail with more search parameters that will help users to find mails easily.
Speaking of new features of Google Drive, the cloud storage service has received an update, which brings Earth files including .KML and .KMZ into it. Users can preview and edit these files directly from Drive. Also, the service has received other features including auto-complete for names, files in trash to appear on search, ability to create new folders while organizing files and drag and drop folders in Chrome Browser.
Coming to the new features in Gmail, users can search for emails using different parameters including date, size and exact match. For instance, to search for an email that is larger than 5MB, the user has to type in size:5m or larger:5m to find the mail.