TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
We give a list of Google Drive must-know facts. Google drive primarily provides cloud storage for your Windows and Mac. You get free online storage upto 5 GB in the drive.
Here goes the information:
- Google Drive is a cloud-based service through which you can store data on the cloud. This means that you can store all your favourite content online. Google servers takes care of all your stored content.
- If you run the free Google Drive application on your computer ( Windows, O.S.X), you get a folder on your computer into which you can drag and drop all your favourite content. You can access the data anytime from drive.google.com anywhere, even on mobile devices.
- Google Drive gives you free storage upto 5GB. For additional storage, you need to pay approximately Rs 125 ( $2.49) a month for 25 GB.
- You can install Google Drive on your PCs as well as Macs. The Google Drive iOS app is under development and will come out soon.
- Any change you make to your stored data is automatically updated in the Google Drive.
- Google Docs is also built into Google Drive.
- You can even attach and tag photos from the Drive to Google+ posts.
Thus, remember the above points and get the best usage from your Google Drive.
Recommended Read: Comparison of Google Drive, Dropbox and Windows SkyDrive