TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Google has been trying to add Google Play at front in order to grab the attention of users. Play has begun to show on the black index bar that shows Google's networks like Gmail, Orkut and more. As soon as you open Google homepage, you can find the Play button without the triangular logo.
Early this month, Google re-branded Android Market as Google Play. This attempt was made to make it a one stop shop for all the apps, music, videos and e-books. But this re-branding is not common for all the countries. In Australia, the store will have only apps and books while in Japan it will have apps and movies. In most of the countries, Google Play is the new home for the Android apps alone.
Google Play will soon become a main part of the Google experience. Its presence in the Google.com page is an evidence for it. The store is expected to sell movies quite soon. If this is true, then making it present at the front will surely attract the Chrome users.
If you closely observe the black bar or the navigation bar, you can find that Google is giving more importance to entertainment. This is prominent as it has pushed Calendar and Documents into More category. This houses the low priority services like Google Videos, Finance, Blogger and more.
Read in Malayalam