TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 4 Army Personnel, Including Major Martyred In Encounter With JeM Terrorists In Pulwama, J&K
- West Indies Batsman Chris Gayle To Retire From ODIs After World Cup
- The First-Ever Maruti 800 Delivered To Customer Gets Restored After 26 Years
- Apple Might Launch RED Variants Of iPhone XS And XS Max
- Earn Interest Of Upto 9% On These Bank Deposits
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Ranveer Reacts To Will Smith’s Praise For Gully Boy!
- Anavila Misra On Slow Fashion And Her Latest Travel-inspired Collection
Google has been trying to add Google Play at front in order to grab the attention of users. Play has begun to show on the black index bar that shows Google's networks like Gmail, Orkut and more. As soon as you open Google homepage, you can find the Play button without the triangular logo.
Early this month, Google re-branded Android Market as Google Play. This attempt was made to make it a one stop shop for all the apps, music, videos and e-books. But this re-branding is not common for all the countries. In Australia, the store will have only apps and books while in Japan it will have apps and movies. In most of the countries, Google Play is the new home for the Android apps alone.
Google Play will soon become a main part of the Google experience. Its presence in the Google.com page is an evidence for it. The store is expected to sell movies quite soon. If this is true, then making it present at the front will surely attract the Chrome users.
If you closely observe the black bar or the navigation bar, you can find that Google is giving more importance to entertainment. This is prominent as it has pushed Calendar and Documents into More category. This houses the low priority services like Google Videos, Finance, Blogger and more.
Read in Malayalam