TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
The names of the winners of Academy Awards are usually kept closely guarded till the Oscar night when the envelope is opened. But Google, the internet search giant that is heavily armed with the search statistics has taken a hand at predicting the winners of the 84th Academy Awards winners that is scheduled to happen on 26th February.
Google has analyzed the search trends closely over the past three years in order to identify the winners who carry the gold statues along with them. In the official blog post, the company has revealed that the winner might be the ones whom people search for the most.
Here is the prediction list that the company has made for Oscars 2012.
Best Picture: Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
Best Actor: George Clooney (The Descendants)
Best Actress: Rooney Mara (The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo)
Check out our article on Oscar 2012 Winners to know if the predictions are correct.