TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Google's search now gets smarter as it not only answers typed words but also for the questions like encyclopedia. This is definitely a drastic makeover for the search engine. The search will no more display only a list but also include information that will answer user's queries.
This new version of the search will use the semantic search technique that attempts to understand the meaning in the search. Previously it was just hunting for the words. Microsoft has already made use of a similar option in the Bing search engine. In fact, Bing is the second most famous one in US.
Google has collected details on 200 million items like places, people and products quietly. The company has also acquired a company known FreeBase in 2010. This has helped Google to expand the storehouse from 12 million to 200 million within two years.
The changes could take years to become live as it is an ongoing process as of now, claims a senior Vice President, Amit Singhal at the company.